Photo by Beth Crockatt
Welcome to its second season Interior Style Hunter Podcast, hosted by Grant Pierrus.
In this eighth episode, we welcome Nick Shute and Stefan Dodds, their co-founders Dodds & Shute.
We discover some exciting ideas for Dodds & Shute and their approach to disrupting the design sector through sustainable procurement.
Highlights from this episode
- Introduce yourself and tell us more about your business [0:00:01]
- The evolution of sustainable supplies through the design sector and Dodd & Shute's market influence. [0:03:36]
- What does Dodd & Shute do, which service do you offer? [0:05:07]
- Obtaining the functionality, design and viability to work on a project is a challenge – how can we solve the problem? [0:07:36]
- What are the furniture companies that are really doing to change their viable credentials? . [0:9:23]
- Where the responsibility lies – producer, designer / architects / consumers – and how to get all parties to stand. [0:13:11]
- Where do Dodds & Shute get their best ideas? [0:24:00]
- What is the biggest challenge to building your business [0:25:31]
All this and more in today's episode! So make sure you tune in to hear it all.
Links to today's episode:
Website – Dodds & Shute
Instagram – Dodds & Shute