In top sports news on Monday (March 2, 2020), Ishant Sharma's reshuffle during the India-New Zealand Test series has been under the radar of the National Cricket Academy (NCA).
One BCCI official has spoken about it and believes that, as the NIS leader, Rahul Dravid should take responsibility for all actions in and around the academy.
Not only that, Virat Kohli lost his temper during the post-match press conference.
The whole fiasco happened after India's 7-inch loss in the second Test against New Zealand at Hagley Oval in Christchurch.
Let's take a look at the top five sports news in detail below:
1. "Come up with a better question": Virat Kohli loses his temper when a journalist asks if he should temper his aggression
Asked if he should temper his aggression in the race, India's champion Virat Kohli lost his temper during a post-match press conference on Monday (March 2nd).
"What do you think? I ask you for the answer," Kohli said.
2. India vs. South Africa: Quinton de Kock to lead Proteas to ODI series, Faf du Plessis returns to team
After completing its New Zealand tour, India will return to its homeland for the One-Day International series with South Africa.
The Proteas have recalled top batsmen Faf du Plessis and Rassie van der Dussen for the tour later this month. The two batsmen rested for the current series of three games with Australia.
3. & # 39; Time for Rahul Dravid to Take Responsibility for NCA Errors & # 39 ;: Official BCCI on Ishant Sharma's Injury Again
Again behind the radar is the National Cricket Academy (NCA), this time after fast bowler Ishant Sharma was re-injured during the India-New Zealand Test series.
Sharam received a green mark at the last minute to take part in the series, but the re-injury brought back eyebrows in the NCAA process.
4. World Test Championships: India continues to dominate in first place despite two Test losses in New Zealand
India's first Test team lost 7-wickets to Kiwi's side in the second Test of the two-match series at Hagley Oval in Christchurch on Monday (March 2nd).
However, despite the losses, India, with 360 points, remains the No 1 side in the World Test Championship.
5. Virat Kohli Passionate on the Stadium: Kane Williamson for Moving Missions in Christchurch
In the recently encountered series of trials against New Zealand, the Indian captain was repeated once Kane Williamson was fired.
When the kiwi master asked about it himself, Williamson laughed it off and said that people don't need to read it too much.