Welcome to his second season Indoor Hunter Podcast Style, hosted by Grant Pierrus. This series of interviews is going to give you an inside view of the world of design from a business perspective. Our goal is to learn how some business colleagues have overcome certain issues in their business and apply it to our own circumstances.
In this first episode, we are also Jonathan Holmes, Managing Director of LuxDeco. In just 6 years, LuxDeco has been developed by a team of 4 to 35 people and now serves customers in more than 60 countries. Their dedicated online destination helps design lovers discover and shop on luxury indoor products.
All this and more the current episode! So be sure to tune in to listen to everything.
Key points of this episode
- How Jonathan created LuxDeco from a team of 4 to a group of 35 in just 6 years [0:05:38]
- Why LuxDeco decided that crowdfunding was the best way to raise capital [0:11:53]
- What is crowdfunding? [0:14:38]
- What does LuxDeco do with this investment? [0:19:50]
- How do you participate? [0:24:06]
Links cited in the current episode:
LuxDeco – Website
LuxDeco – Instagram
LuxDeco – Invest