Imam-ul-Haq head injuries overshadow Pakistan's victory with 6 winners in New Zealand in 2nd ODI

Pakistan won New Zealand with six penalties on the second day of night in Abu Dhabi on Friday but the fight was overshadowed by a worrying injury to the open bamboo player Imam-ul-Hak, who was taken to the hospital after being hit by a small ball in the head.

Imam, at 16, was forced to retire after a brief turnaround from fast bladder Lockie Ferguson struck his helmet's mask, making him stunned before falling to the ground.

His eyes were closed but he did not lose consciousness.

The team management initially reported that 22-year-olds would be subjected to CT scans and would be monitored for the next 48 hours.

However, the Pakistani Cricket Council (PCB) later said the scans had shown that the player was not damaged.

"Imam-ul-Haq scans all of this clearly, joining the team and remaining under Team Physio's observation," said the PCB. On the pitch, Shaheen Shah Afridi's batsman scored his best career while the open Fakhar

Zaman struck half a century to help Pakistan win a series of victories.

Shaheen 4-38 held New Zealand at 209-9 in their 50s before Zaman returned to form with a run-a-ball 88 for his seventh fiveth to guide Pakistan to his goal of losing four wickets at 40.3 oververs. Veteran veteran

Ross Taylor scored the first place in New Zealand with a tough 120 ball 86 that did not come out and added 75 for the fifth wicket with Henry Nicholls, who made an exhausting 33 of 63 balls.

With the victory of Pakistan he broke a four-year losing streak of 12 consecutive international champions against the Black Caps, starting with a 3-2 defeat in the UAE in 2014.

New Zealand also beat Pakistan 2-0 (in New Zealand in 2015), 2-0 (in New Zealand in 2016), 5-0 (in New Zealand in January this year) and in the first match of the current series with 47 running in Abu Dhabi on Wednesday. The victory also creates an exciting final fight in Dubai on Sunday. "We wanted to make a comeback and the team did well to do that," said Pakistani captain Sarfraz Ahmed.

"We kept them in a low overall courtesy of Shaheen, and then Fakhar and Babar were so good." The New Zealand governor, Kane Williamson, admitted that his team had no defense at all.

"A little withdrawal that brought us a whole," he said. "It was not enough on this surface. We had overcome it." Zaman, who had poor 57 runs in the last six international days, punished New Zealand players with 11 borders and gave Pakistan a rapid start of 54 with Imam.

Unaffected by the Imam injury, Zaman added a fast 101 for the second wicket with Babar Azam who made 50 ball 46 before both fell to the same Ferguson.

Ferguson, who finished 3-60, then had another lucky wicket of Shoaib Malik for ten when a wild pull was deflected by Nicoll's shoulder and caught in the middle of Ish Sodhi.

Sarfraz fell for 13, but Mohammad Hafeez hit the winning limit to finish with no. 27.

Earlier, Taylor-Nicholls boomed New Zealand after Shaheen beat the top class again after 4-46 in the first race. Shaheen dismissed the devastating open Colin Munro in the second round of the races, emerging from a difficult catch by Hafeez.

In his next turn he made a straight move to exhaust Kane Williamson (one) at the end of the non-aggressive.

In his second spell, Shaheen yorked Tom Latham for one while Hafeez won George Worker for 28 to let New Zealand fight at 73-4. Taylor, who made the 80th in the first game, had an intact edge and with Nicholls he secured that the innings did not finish under 200.

Nicholls finally finished in 38th place by Hasan Ali who finished with 2-59.

Taylor struck three borders and six for his 43rd century in two-year international.