Welcome to its second season Interior Style Hunter Podcast, hosted by Grant Pierrus. This series of interviews is going to give you an inside view of the world of design from a business perspective. Our goal is to find out how some fellow entrepreneurs have overcome certain issues in their business and apply it in our own circumstances.
In this fourth episode, we welcome Sandrine Zhang Ferron, its founder Vinterior.
Vinterior is there to transform everyday places into fascinating spaces by filling them with real pieces. They believe that everyone should be able to create a beautiful home or workplace, regardless of their lifestyle, budget and taste. And that's exactly what they do.
Photo Certification – Vinterior
In this episode we learn more about how technology helps democratize the interiors.
Highlights from this episode
- Who is Vinitor and how does Vinterior serve the dealers? [0:7:15]
- Discussing technology platforms and how they disrupt the interior sector [0:12:38]
- How does Sandrine Zhang Ferron make it work better by touching wellness and innovation? [0:16:36]
- What is the biggest challenge in growing Vinterior? [0:17:55]
- What can we expect from Vinterior? [0:19:08]
All this and more in today's episode! So make sure you tune in to hear it all.
Links to today's episode:
Website – Vinterior