Click the play below to listen to the podcast
Welcome back to another episode of an indoor style hunter and today we are lucky enough to unite with the two directors Sophies of Kitesgrove!
Sophie Elborne is Creative Director and Sophie Coller is Managing Director and is here to talk about their company and the way they congratulate each other and guide the team working there.
We discuss the company's ethos of designing and approaching different types of projects. We also face some of the challenges they face and which are today related to their work. One of the key points that emerges from the discussion is the focus and adaptation that Kitesgrove meets the needs of its customers, preferring to work specifically on them rather than having an aesthetic and functional way.
We also cover some of the areas where our guests inspire and look at potential dream projects before entering the usual round of quick fire questions.
For all this and much more, be sure to tune in to hear what they have to say!
Key points of this episode:
- How the two Sophies work and congratulate the other's advantages.
- The design ethos of Kitesgrove and their approach to remain fresh.
- Challenges and problem solving and how this inspires our guests.
- Differences in approach to residential and development projects.
- Customizing indoor spaces to the needs and preferences of a customer.
- Some of the exciting new collaborations involving Kitesgrove.
- Where our guests have their best ideas.
- Dream works for the future with the two Sophies.
- The biggest challenge faced by the company at the moment.
- Some of Kitesgrove's lessons learned around their team.
- Things to look forward to in the near future with Kitesgrove.
- A round of fast burning questions with our guests!
- And many more!
"It's about understanding how someone actually moves around space and who really will live there and use it." – @ kitesgrove_news [0:07:04.7]
"It's not always for customers to recognize that a space does not really fit them." – @ kitesgrove_news [0:09:05.7]
"Eventually you want to walk around a space and feel the sense of discovery and you want to feel inspired." – @ kitesgrove_news [0:16:15.3]
"Very few good ideas come from me, I must tell you, they are normally from the team." – @ kitesgrove_news [0:33:38.5]
Links cited in the current episode:
- Indoor style hunter
- Kitesgrove Instagram
- Sophie Elborne LinkedIn
- Sophie Coller LinkedIn
- The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho
- Heckfield Place Hotel
- Heckfield Place Instagram